Physiotherapy is treatment to restore, maintain, and make the most of a patient's mobility, function, and well-being. Physiotherapy helps through physical rehabilitation, injury prevention, and health and fitness. Physiotherapists get you involved in your own recovery.
physiotherapy, is one of the allied health professions that, by using evidence-based kinesiology, electrotherapy, shockwave modality, exercise prescription, joint mobilization and health education,
- Chronic or acute pain
- Soft tissue injuries
- Pain management.
- Post-surgical rehabilitation of hip & knee replacement.
- Sports injury management & rehabilitation.
- Rehabilitation of trauma & orthopaedic conditions.
- Neurodevelopmental therapy for special needs children.
- Neurological rehabilitation of adults & children.
- Gynaecological physiotherapy.
- Dry Needling Therapy
- Kinesiotape techniques.
- Nonsurgical spinal decompression therapy (Non-invasive disc treatment)