What is Text Neck?
- Text neck refers to overuse syndrome or a repetitive stress injury where you have your head hung forward and down looking at your mobile electronic device for extended period of time.
- Text Neck Syndrome (TNS) is growing health concern.
Symptoms of TNS
- Muscle spam in neck area, tightness across shoulders, soreness in the neck, chronic headaches.
The more you crane your neck, the more weight you carry.
What can you do, so that your neck pain cannot become permanent problem?
- Text Neck is RSS – Repetitive Stress Injury, take frequent breaks, for 15 minutes.
- Looking up to back to neutral position.
- Embrace posture focused exercises (e.g. yoga, Pilates)
- Take opinion and consultation from physiotherapy professional.
How bad is working from home affecting your Text neck?