Languages: English, Arabic, French
Experience: 5 years
Thomas Edison once said
I am a clinical dietitian with 9 years’ experience in this field in both hospital and clinical settings in Jordan and UAE. My journey started at the University of Jordan in Amman where I studied Nutrition and Food science.
This helped shape my passion for nutrition into a professional career. My mission is to help people adopt a healthy life style by modifying their eating habits, their emotions and feeling towards food, as well as encouraging an active lifestyle. All of which play a crucial role in maintaining an ideal weight and optimum health.
Throughout my work in in the field of nutrition and dietetics, i have gained a vast experience dealing with clients from diverse cultures and age groups, with challenging complications. I provide nutritional assessment, counseling, and education, personalized diet programs tailored according to clients’ needs and conditions. In addition, I also share delicious healthy food recipes which helps the clients kick start their journey
- Weight management
- Pregnancy & breastfeeding
- Diabetes mellitus
- Metabolic syndrome
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Poly Cystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS).
- Cardiovascular Diseases
- Thyroid disorders
- Bariatric surgeries
- Childhood Nutrition
- Bachelors of Science in nutrition and food science, University of Jordan, (June, 2009)
- High school graduate, Scientific field, (2005)
- Master's in Human Nutrition, (2014)
- DHCC - Licensed as clinical Nutritionist by dubai Healthcare City.
- Licensed by Ministry of Health Jordan
Book an Appointment with Feda Alkilani
For more information, please contact: , +971 50 2770888