Dr. Madiha Khan
Languages: English, Urdu
Experience: 5 Years
I believe in treating my patients as I would like to be treated myself; with compassion, care and diligence
I am a general adult psychiatrist, certified by the American board of Psychiatry and Neurology. I completed my medical training from Baylor College of medicine in the United States. After residency, I continued to work with Baylor College of medicine as an assistant professor of Psychiatry, while practicing outpatient psychiatry at a county clinic and also maintained a private practice in the US, before relocating to UAE.
I work with each individual to develop a comprehensive treatment plan that may include any combination of medication, psychotherapy or social interventions.
- Medication management
- Individual therapy
- Couples therapy
- Family therapy
Management of following disorders:
- Depression/ Mood disorders
- Generalized anxiety disorder
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic disorder
- Post-partum disorders
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Premenstrual dysphoric disorder (PMDD)
- Psychiatric illnesses during pregnancy
- Psychiatric difficulties accompanying menopause and infertility
- Other conditions including sleep disturbances, poor concentration, irritability, impulsivity, interpersonal conflict, and grief/loss.
- Certified by American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology in 2018
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of surgery, Shifa College of Medicine, Islamabad, Pakistan
- Co-Leader for Outcome reviews committee (ORC), Baylor College of Medicine
- Co-Leader for Shifa Student Society (SSS), Islamabad, Pakistan.
- Licensed by Texas Medical Board
- UAE – DHA Licensed by Dubai Health Authority
- UAE – DHCA Licensed by Dubai Healthcare City
Book an Appointment with Dr. Madiha Khan
For more information, please contact: , +971 50 2770888