Languages: English, Hindi
Experience: +15 Years
I believe for the latest technologies in diagnostics and patient care in the realm of physiotherapy and rehabilitation medicine and also firm believer in the healing powers of yoga and meditation & also practices art of living techniques
I am practising physiotherapy & rehabilitation medicine for more than 15 years in international market. I am considered an expert in management of spine related pain through various therapeutic measures.
I possessed expertise in orthopedic injuries, sports injuries, neurological conditions, pain management, musculoskeletal injuries, neuro-developmental techniques for special needs children. I am also expert in office ergonomics consultation.
I am well versed in the latest technologies in diagnostics and patient care in the realm of physiotherapy and rehabilitation medicine and firm believer in educating the patients & their care takers in how to prevent & improve heath conditions.
- Musculoskeletal physiotherapy.
- Pain management.
- Post-surgical rehabilitation of hip & knee replacement.
- Sports injury management & rehabilitation.
- Rehabilitation of trauma & orthopaedic conditions.
- Neurodevelopmental therapy for special needs children.
- Neurological rehabilitation of adults & children.
- Gynaecological physiotherapy.
- Dry Needling Therapy
- Kinesiotape techniques.
- Nonsurgical spinal decompression therapy (Non-invasive disc treatment)
- Doctor of Physical Therapy (USA),PHD in Health Care Administration,
- Master’s degree in Physiotherapy,
- Post Graduate Diploma in Rehabilitation,
Diploma in Acupuncture, All India Institute of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (Central Government of India) – (Bombay University).
Physiotherapist, Dubai Healthcare City Authority (DHCC LICENSE)
Book an Appointment with Beena Walawalkar
For more information, please contact: , +971 50 2770888