MBBS FRCS Orth, FRCS (England), MCh Orth Dip Sports Medicine (Ireland) Fellow of European Board of Orthopaedics and Traumatology
I am licensed as a Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon in Dubai Healthcare City, Dubai, UAE. I am a board certified Medical Doctor in India with several trainings in Orthopedic Surgery in the United Kingdom and in Ireland where I did my Fellowship from the Royal College of Surgeons of England and Ireland. I have completed my master’s degree in Orthopedic Surgery in the University of Dundeem, Scotland and I got my fellowship in the European Board of Orthopaedics and Traumatology.
Furthermore, I did my fellowship in Foot and Ankle and Soft Tissue Knee Reconstruction in the Knee Unit in Wrightington, Wigan and Leigh Trust Hospital, England.
I have twenty-five (25) years of experience in Trauma and Orthopaedic Surgery while working in many reputed hospitals of England, Scotland and Ireland in structured training programs. I have been working in London for the past 15 years as an Orthopaedic surgeon.
My clinical interests and areas of specializations are: Lower Limb Arthroplasty, Foot and Ankle Surgery, Arthroscopic Surgeries, Soft Tissue Knee Reconstruction, Arthritis Management, Joint Replacement, Treatment and Management of Sports Injuries, Simple and Complex Trauma.
I am licensed in the UAE (Dubai Healthcare City and Dubai Health Authority, UK and Ireland.
I can speak in English, Hindi, Urdu, and Farsi.
- Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Low Back Pain, Neck Pain, Sciatica
- Arthroscopic Surgeries
- Arthritis Management
- Treatment of Sports Injuries
- Trauma Procedure
- Common Orthopedic Problems
- Pediatric Orthopedics
- Bone Tumor
- Joint Replacement Surgeries
- Scoliosis or Kyphosis
- Sprain or Strain of the ligaments or muscles
- Symptomatic Spondylolisthesis (Slippage of Vertebrae)
- Degenerative changes in the facet joints or intervertebral discs
- Medical Degree (MBBS) in Nalanda Medical College, India
- FRCS, Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland, Dublin
- FRCS, The Royal College of Surgeons of England, UK
- Diploma of Sports Medicine Royal College of Surgeons of Ireland, Ireland
- MChOrth, University of Dundee, Scotland, UK
- Fellowship of European Board of Orthopaedics and Traumatology (EBOT), Switzerland
- Fellowship in Soft tissue Knee Reconstructive and Foot and Ankle Surgery, Wrightington, Wigan and Leigh NHS Trust, England
- Fellow of British Orthopaedic Association (BOA)
- Indian Orthopaedic Association, Dubai UAE
- The British Hip Society (BHS)
- British Association for the surgery of the knee (BASK)
- International society of Orthopedic surgery and Traumatology (SICOT)
- British Medical Association (BMA)
- Royal society of medicine (RSM)
- General Medical Council (GMC) London, UK
- Irish Medical Council, Ireland
- DHA License, Dubai
- DHCC License, Dubai Healthcare City