"In Human, Heart has a pivotal role and is an integral part of biological system playing key role in the continuity of life. Heart function effect life and life event affect heart. I take pride in helping heart problems. "
I am a specialist Interventional Cardiologist with 27 years of experience. I had my training in UK and worked in centers of excellence at St. Thomas Hospital London and Cardiothoracic Center in Liverpool UK. I have worked as a consultant interventional cardiologist for more than 20 years and have accomplished approximately 2000 successful lifesaving cases in my Carrier records.
Beyond all, I am a meticulous dedicated cardiologist following the latest advances in evidence-based treatment in the cardiothoracic medicine.
- Coronary angio
- Ambulatory pulse monitoring.
- 24 hours blood pressure monitoring.
- Treadmael stress test.
Wide experience in treatment of:
- Heart failure
- High blood pressure
- Ischaemic heart disease
- Valvular heart disease
- How to deal with cardiac risk fractures (preventive medicine)
- Medical Doctor in Human Medicine, Aleppo University.
- Member of GMC, united kingdom
- Specialisation in Cardiology from Ministry of Health.
- Licensed - DHCC, Dubai