I am a Specialist Interventional Cardiologist with more than 25 years of clinical experience. I had my training in UK and worked in centers of excellence at St. Thomas Hospital London and Cardiothoracic Center in Liverpool. I also worked as a Consultant Interventional Cardiologist for more than 20 years with over 2000 successful life saving cases in the records with the help of the latest advanced evidence based treatment in the cardiothoracic medicine.
- Echocardiography and Color Flow Doppler
- Coronary Angiography and Stenting.
- Ambulatory Monitoring of Pulse and Blood pressure
- Heart failure treatment.
- Intra –aortic balloon pump insertion
- Permanent pacemaker
- Peripheral vascular angioplasty
- Peripheral vascular angiogram
- Percutaneous mitral balloon valcoplasty
- Temporary pacemaker implantation
- Percutaneous coronary intervention
- Percutaneous coronary angiography
- Diagnostic coronary angiography
- Holter monitoring
- Trans-esophageal echocardiography
- Trans –thoracic Echocardiography
- Exercise treadmill
- Medical Doctor in Human Medicine, Aleppo University
- Member of GMC, UK
- Specialization in Cardiology from Ministry of Health
- Fellow of Syrian Board for Medical Speciality in Cardiology 2015
- Specialist Cardiology, DHCC, Dubai