Paediatrics deals with promotion of health and wellbeing of children and not merely diagnosis and treatment of their diseases. Children are truly the foundation of a society because healthy children grow to become healthy and strong adults.
Graduated Ain Sham University 1978, 4 years residency training in Ain Shams University hospitals, obtained MSc in Paediatrics. Scholarship to RHSC Glasgow UK, received general and endocrine training, obtained MRCP (UK) and MD Paediatrics. Substantive Consultant appointments UK 1994-2003, in Charge of Diabetes and Endocrine services south of Scotland and East Sussex Hospitals.
Head of Paediatric Department Zayed Military Hospital 2003-2011, Consultant Paediatrician SKMC Abu Dhabi 2001-2014. CMO Novavita Specialized Hospital 2014. Head of Paediatrics Burgeel Hospital 2015. Currently Consultant Paediatrician at Kids Heart Medical Centre Abu Dhabi, and American wellness Centre, Dubai, UAE. Examiner the Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health UK since 1997, HAAD Examiner since 2009. MBA University of Wales UK. 2012.
- General Paediatrics including well baby visits, vaccination, developmental screening, as well as managing all forms of acute general paediatric care
- Management of Paediatric Obesity
- A wide spectrum of Growth disorders including short and tall stature and abnormalities of puberty.
- Management of syndromic short stature
- Management of Thyroid and adrenal disorders
- Management of all forms of Diabetes mellitus in childhood and adolescence
- Ain Shams Faculty of Medicine, Egypt in 1978.
- Membership of the Royal Colleges of Physicians (MRCPCH), UK
- Doctorate in Medicine at Benha University, Egypt in 1994
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration from the University of Wales, UK
- Fellow of the Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health – UK in 1997
- Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians in 2000. In 2012
- Licensed Consultant Pediatric Endocrinology, DHCC, Dubai