I believe that children are our future and hope, and their health and happiness should be satisfied as a basic condition for our family and society. My passion is to take care of our children and teenagers not just by treating diseases but also by keeping them in total well-being mentally and physically.
I graduated Hanyang university medical school in Seoul,Korea and obtained medical degree and master degree of Pediatrics after finishing 4 years residency training in pediatric department of Hanyang university hospital.
I built up my carrier with continuing education in many different fields of pediatrics. I got an IBCLC(International Board Certified Lactation Consultants) certified in 2005 and have been taking care of breastfeeding moms and babies working as a member of WABA(World Alliance for Breastfeeding Action). Also I have extensive experience in fields of childhood growth and development, pediatric psychology, pediatric ENT and all-inclusive general pediatric fields.
I am a member of ACEP(American College of Emergency Physicians) and of KSPEM(Korean Society of Pediatric Emergency Medicine) and certified BLS(Basic Life Support) Provider since Aug 11th 2019 and PALS(Pediatric Advanced Life Support) Provider since Jun 24th 2020.
Before joining American Wellness Center in DHCC, I gained extensive experience working at international hospitals and pediatric clinics in Beijing, Shanghai and Seoul for over 20 years. Through these experiences I can see patients from all over the world speaking English, Korean and Chinese.
- Childhood growth and development
- Adolescent growth and puberty problems
- Breast-feeding and nutritional consultation
- Allergic disease including Atopic dermatitis, Asthma, Allergic Rhinitis
- Pediatric ENT treatment
- Pediatric Emergency care
- Basic pediatric ophthalmology, dermatology, surgical procedures
- Childhood and Adolescent vaccination
- Medical Doctor(Korea)
- Korean Board of Pediatrics
- Master degree in Pediatrics, medical science
- Regular member of Korean Society of Pediatrics
- Associate member of the Korean Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Regular member and counselor of the Korean Academy of Breastfeeding Medicine
- Regular member of WABA(World Alliance for Breastfeeding Action)
- Member of ACEP(American College of Emergency Physicians)
- Member of KSPEM(Korean Society of Pediatric Emergency Medicine)
- BLS(Basic Life Support) Provider
- PALS(Pediatric Advanced Life Support) Provider
- Korea- Licensed in pediatrics
- China- License for Foreign physician to practice medicine,pediatrics in Beijing(2007)and Shanghai(2019~)
- UAE- Licensed as Specialist Pediatrics by Dubai Healthcare City