Dr. Mostefa Stefane Kabene
Neuropsychology, Individual, Couples and Family Counseling
Languages: English, French, Arabic
Experience: 25 years
“No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another.” – Charles Dickens
- Child and Adult Psychological and Neuropsychological Assessment and diagnosis
- Child and Adult Therapy
- Couples & Family Therapy
- Group Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Individual & School Consultations
- Student School Observations
- Organizational Behavior and Team Building
- Professional Development
- Mindfulness and Positive Psychology
- Behavioral & Attention Deficit Disorders
- Social Communication & Autism Spectrum
- Anxiety & Mood Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
- Drug and Alcohol Abuse and Addiction
- Multimedia Addiction
- Psychosomatics and stress management
- Anger management
- Counseling in Industrial Psychology and Ergonomics
- Forensic Psychology
PhD. in Psychology, Laval University, Canada.
Master's in Psychology, Laval University, Canada.
Bachelors in Psychology, Paris V Rene Descartes, France.
- DHCC Dubai.
- American Psychological Association in the U.S.A.
- Canadian Psychological Association in Canada
- Middle East Psychological Association
- French Psychological Association in France
Book an Appointment with Dr. Mostefa Stefane Kabene
For more information, please contact: , +971 50 2770888